Dear Hand surgeon,
The Finnish Society for Surgery of the Hand (FSSH) invites you to join the Lapland meeting to Ylläs, Finland. This exceptional place offers us the most beautiful winter nature and excellent surroundings for science and fun.
We will offer you the most interesting scientific program. You will find new ideas, surgical techniques and latest and most noteworthy experiments. The Focus of the meeting will be Hand transplantation and prosthesis, Hand trauma, Wrist problems, Nerve surgery, Artificial intelligence and new techniques in hand surgery.
Congress Venue, Kellokas is the lounge, event centre, and unique nature window of all visitors in Ylläs.
The meeting-venue and hotels are all located in the beautiful fell surroundings. Besides the highquality scientific program you will enjoy good services, relaxing atmosphere and diverse natural environment. There will be excellent facilities for all kind of winter sport too. Ylläs is accessible by flights from Helsinki as well as train and bus connections.
Jorma Ryhänen, MD, PhD
Head of Hand Surgery, Helsinki University hospital
- Course flyer and general information
- Final program – update 9.2.2020
- Submit an abstract. Maximum word count of abstract is 500 words. Submission deadline: 31.1.2020.
- Instruction for oral presenters
- Online registration is open here
- Early Bird Surgeon 350e / After 16.2.2020 380e
- Early Bird Resident 300e / After 16.2.2020 340e
- Book your hotel. Contact accomodation
- Contact us